This residence for sale in Brazil, is located in the tourist city of Paracuru, on the north coast of Brazil, about 90 km from the city of Fortaleza and 300 km from the renowned village of Jericoacoara.
This is a prestigious property for sale in Brazil, right in the center of the small and peaceful city of Paracuru, near supermarket, stores, central square and 10 minute walking from the beaches. 5000 sqm of land including a manor house, 3 chalets, big swimming pool, bbq, tropical garden + area to build other chalets.
- Manor house: a large house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms with showers, kitchen, living room, service’s area, laundry, large patio with bbq and wood oven.
- First chalet: two separated entrances, each with veranda, bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- Second chalet: varanda, kitchen / living room, large bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- Third chalet: two levels. Level below is currently for warehouse use. Second level: two separate entrances consisting of a terrace, bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- Restaurant: there is a building behind the swimming pool which can be used as a restaurant. Large kitchen and lounge. Tiled outdoor area facing the pool.
- Swimmingpool: big swimming pool with waterfalls.
Is a perfect solution for retirees and families who want to have a proprerty where to spend their holidays in an unique, protected environment.
Qualified and trusted staff can look after the property when not occupied, provide for the maintenance and cleaning of the spaces and can rent the chalets to tourists seasonally or for short stays. There is NO NEED of permission to put the chalets on AIRBNB for renting.
The residence is perfect to convert in Pousada (tipical Brazilian bed&breakfast).
IMPORTANT: The purchase of this property allows you to acquire the right to the GOLDEN VISA to obtain PERMANENT residence in Brazil for living and working
PRICE RANGE : From 500,000 to 800,000 Dollars
golden visa brazil opportunity, luxury property for sale in Brazil, pousada for sale in Jericoacoara , move to Brazil, retired to brazil,